14 Ocak 2010 Perşembe

Me @ Couchsurfing


I love travelling more than anything else in life! I basically want to go everywhere! The skies are not the limit I also wanna go to Mars, I seriously do:=)

What I like most about travelling is the strange things that happen and the inspiring people I always meet along the journey! I love chasing history of people and cultures so hell yeah I will not miss a sight or a museum! I love staying at places I like longer until I get the sense of it and meet its people and get involved in its everyday life until its real! I love living with no strings attached and being able to leave whenever I feel like it! Random is perfect and less is more:=)

I enjoy learning languages and I'm good at picking them fast! I'm a party animal:) I love dancing and I could start a party in a dead bar all alone:=) My friends call me a social butterfly, I love having parties at my place! I just found out that my neighbor in Istanbul was a belly dancer when she knocked my door at 00:00 and rocked my New Year party:=)

I love people. Yet, I'm always ready to escape the crazy city life, get lost in the wild and enjoy peace and silence! I'm in love with the mountains. I used to think they were Gods when I was a kid! "Into the Wild" changed my life! Lonely planet took all my money:) I could do without a mobile phone forever, yet I do have one!

I highly respect other peoples opinions but when it comes to making my own life decisions I just follow my intuitions and take action regardless of how crazy people around me might think my decisions and actions are! I consider words like "freak" and "nuts" compliments! I do my best to take responsibility of my own actions to avoid regret and I truly believe that the worst regret is not that of things one did but rather those one did not!

Life is a long fun journey of discovering the world without and the world within! I can die today, yet I would love to live forever:=) I don't believe in nations and I consider myself a human, a nomad and a world citizen! I hate politics yet I can't help following every now and then! I stopped watching TV 9 years ago! I don't believe in any God's or religions and if I had to take an oath upon some book that would have been "The Origin of Species"!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder