3 Kasım 2010 Çarşamba

Crossing continents



No doubt Istanbul is so beautiful. The seagulls scrolling above the boat as we cross continents, its magnificent! Its just that the planet is too big and I need to keep going. I don't think I have enough time to waste in familiar places, seeing the same people, getting drunk and walking the same streets back to some place I barely call home.

Home doesn't lay at any of the ends I look for. I'm not after any ends at all. I'm just happy to be a part of the flow, go with the flow...

My existence does not have a purpose. It does not need one. All I need is to be free and I'm willing to take the consequences.

Every scenario is possible; there is no such thing as less or more risk. Risk is always there. Risk is what we rather call fear; fear of the unknown. As if we could ever know anything for real.

It is when you realize how different things are and how similar they are at other ends that you get to understand why leaving is not at all more risky than staying.

Obsession with the familiar and the presumably "known" rather than seeking for the hidden unknown! Why would anyone make such a choice?

Would you go for one color when you can get the Rainbow? I don't think so :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder